Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Men: Do you really care what women's fingernails look like?

My wife does this too me all the time. Ooh I got my nails done, see how pretty? Sure hun, looks great.





I don't give a rat's behind what they look like.





Are you like me, or does a lady sporting a nice set of nails help her beauty in your eyes?Men: Do you really care what women's fingernails look like?
I could care less about her nails.





I could think of a few other uses for that 50 bucks they just spent on vanity.





They only do that to impress their friends.Men: Do you really care what women's fingernails look like?
Look, it is like this. It is another matter that she might be obsessed with her nails, but on the other hand her pre-dominant love language is ';affirmation';. It pleases her when people affirms her. For most of us ';affirmation'; is our pre-dominant love language. But, for you affirmation is not the pre-dominant love language. Hence you get annoyed when you wife asks for your affirmations.
A few men notice or care, maybe 1 in 10,000, the rednecky kind who like bleach blonds mostly, in my experience. I do my nails occasionally but it's more for my own amusement than anyone else's.
The men in my life do . . . they like them cut short and kept clean, so when I scratch them it only draws a little blood and doesn't require a tetanus shot or antibiotics.
Women do it for other women, its other women who judge them more.
if women don't take care of herself specially their fingernails they will be discusting
All they care is how good they'll feel being scratched behind their back during love making.
No, well, not unless you are a Metro/Homo sexual. This is not speaking for everyone but most ';normal'; guys.
I'll look at a girl but i won't be looking at her nails, for sure.
Women could save a lot of time and money, because we love the, just the way they are.
Doesn't really matter much to me........... as long as her butt looks hot.........
She won't be happy if she sees this question, Will she?

No comments:

Post a Comment