Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Men! Do you care if a woman has ugly feet? Women! Does it gross you out if a guy has dirty fingernails?

I hate guys with dirty anything!!!Men! Do you care if a woman has ugly feet? Women! Does it gross you out if a guy has dirty fingernails?
feet are feetMen! Do you care if a woman has ugly feet? Women! Does it gross you out if a guy has dirty fingernails?
dirty fingernails are gross and my feet are cute.
i totally CANNOT have a woman who has ugly feet! that is a requirement 4 me. i keep my hands %26amp; feet emaculant, so she cannot be jacked up! besides, if her feet are jacked up, then somethings wrong with the ';twizod';
Nice feet is a must
dirty black fingernails = nasty!! :(
Not really dirty fingernails, but I can't stand nasty feet....YUCK!!
Yes, it does! I like a man with soft hands and manicured nails.
yes it does I am a man
As a man, I don't care about a woman's feet.
No it doesn't bother me if a guy has dirty fingernails. I think it means he is a strong man and works hard. They should however clean them once in a while lol.
I do, actually. I have a foot fetish so I'm a little biased... but I'd find it a hindrance regardless.
beauty is in the eye of the beholder
i'd prefer their hands to be clean and nice like wit lotion if they gonna wanna be puttin they hands on me - ya know?
I'm not feeling dirty fingernails or ugly feet on a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment