Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Men! Do you care if a woman has ugly feet? Women! Does it gross you out if a guy has dirty fingernails?

It doesnt gross me out if a guy has dirty fingernails, thats a good sign of a man who's not afraid to get dirty, and not afraid to work :)





As for the feet- I'm a woman, but yuck it would bother me to have ugly feet! lolMen! Do you care if a woman has ugly feet? Women! Does it gross you out if a guy has dirty fingernails?
No CheeToesMen! Do you care if a woman has ugly feet? Women! Does it gross you out if a guy has dirty fingernails?
I am not a man...and I know for fact MEN DO NOT LIKE WOMAN WITH UGLY FEET. Yes it grosses me out if your finger nails are filthy or you bite them UGGGGGGGGGGG.
I don't mind at all...personally I feel that he is a hard working masculine man if he has dirty finger nails.
I don't really see her feet, for the most part they are right above my shoulders past my head, so I cant see them.
Men with dirty finger nails gross me out.
its really gross to see men with dirty fingernails
im a female and i hate it when males have ugly feet or long dirty fingernails... those are my two pet peeves

No comments:

Post a Comment