Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Gals-Would you care if a guy you were dating kept forgetting to clip his fingernails? What if they got long?

My boyfriend has that problem, and I'm not sure what to do. Sometimes they get really long. I think he's just lazy about it. Any suggestions what to say or do?Gals-Would you care if a guy you were dating kept forgetting to clip his fingernails? What if they got long?
Tell him they scratch you and hand him the clippers.Gals-Would you care if a guy you were dating kept forgetting to clip his fingernails? What if they got long?
lol mine never let's his get too long because he hates the feeling when they ';bend';
hi, thats an interesting question! lol! 20/F wondering the same thing... holla back
he doesn't have that problem cause just like mine when they start to grow they break off real easy most the time..
Believe it or not, once a week you should give him a manicure.





A lot of guys just forget. I don't think it's a lazy thing it's just not as important to us. We really don't go the whole nine yards that a woman does. If my girl gave me a manicure I would probably be thrilled as it would be one less thing I had to worry about.





I can remember I ALWAYS had to add windshield washer fluid in my g/f car. She just never thought of it and I didn't think she was lazy. it was just less important for her.
I forget mine all the time. Guys dont think about their nails the same as girls do. Plus nails a lil bit longer are usefull for all kinds of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment