Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Guys: do you care about a girl's fingernails?

Are they important? Some girls keep them short, and some girls have these long ones. Do guys really care?Guys: do you care about a girl's fingernails?
I REALLY prefer short trimmed nails. It looks cleaner. Plus keeping long nails looking good are for ppl who are too high maintenance for me to be interested in.Guys: do you care about a girl's fingernails?
I don't care at all. Personally I just like regular plain finger nails if I had to choose. Finger nails are the last thing I look at. Women obsess over small things that do not matter to males.





My wife got a manicure recently and I didn't even notice any difference, even though she spent all that money for nothing.
I think as long as they're kept clean long or short is nice. I am very sensitive to the smell of nail polish and remover, I think there is no worse smell on the entire planet!
i think good fingernails make quite a difference ... i like women's hands! i know it's a bit shallow in a way but what can I say... I'm only human
they care more about sex than anything
I do,prolly more than I should. Its like if they dont have nice fingernails,then buh bye. its weird
don't care and I probably wouldn't even notice if you went and paid someone to have them look nice
thats a good question. im always wondering that too.


(i like your nickname by the way ';why so serious';!) haha..
Why would you care about that?
guys do not care.
no not really

No comments:

Post a Comment