Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Do men really care about what women's fingernails look like?

Depends, personally I can't stand to see a woman with dirty untaken-care of nails, however fake nails often give a real tacky or in some cases even slutty look, Just my humble opinionDo men really care about what women's fingernails look like?
Of course they do, I mean it shows a lot about the persons personality, you know whether it has been kept, tidy and looked after, if they weren't you usually don't bother looking after your other half.





This doesn't make sense does it? You see I'm a freak, I look a guys nails to see what sort of person they are.. yes strange!Do men really care about what women's fingernails look like?
I do yeah.In my eyes,if a woman looks after her nails,that are on show all the time,then she's gonna look after her down below bits as well,but if her nails are crappy,then she ain't gonna be bothered about the rest is she?
I would think men would notice if a woman has dirty fingernails and be turned off by that (who wouldn't) however I would say the majority of men don't really care if the nails are long or short or have nailpolish/designs on them.
No but they like it when it looks nice besides they don't wanna be holding a man's hand lmfao :L





And yeah like Bonnie B said: we don't do our nails for men, w do it for our self.





But don't have yellow nails xD
No. Why would they? False nails are pointless, you can't do anything with them on. Well, my mum can't.
As long as they're not yellow and pointy like a witch then no.





I mean yikes =%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; http://blog.syracuse.com/newstracker/200鈥?/a>
No, they just care about love and not nails as long as the women looks decent and is loving and caring towards him.
If I can work in construction, and box, and work on cars, and yet still keep mine in good condition (I play guitar too) then I should hope a lady can keep hers in good order!
I hope not coz mine aren't great. Anyway I think false nails look tacky and gross, why have them so long like claws as well !!!
Yes. The fake ones look horrible, not attractive at all. What also annoys me is when women scratch off the nail polish.
if they are long I hate them, if they are painted blue or black I just have to shake my head and wonder what you were thinking
We don't do our nails for men, we do them for ourself :~)
not really as long as there not like a horrible yellow or something.
Probably not, but if she does, you had better or sleep on your own.
I think they like clean, well shaped clear polish or pretty polish
it jus depends my fiance hates women who wear red nail polish...but i still wear it anyway lol
No they really dont
ummm well they cant be brown and manky put it that way

No comments:

Post a Comment