Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Do guys even notice/care about a girl's fingernails?

I bite mineDo guys even notice/care about a girl's fingernails?
As long as they're clean and neatly shaped, I don't think guys would care too much.Do guys even notice/care about a girl's fingernails?
Not a guy, but guys prolly pay just as much attention to your nails as they do to the necklace you are wearing.





But biting your nails, is kinda a gross habit. So you prolly should never bite them in front of a guy you like.
This girl i work with always has floresent green or neon pink or some outrages color. I think it looks stupid and tacky, and I would never date her. However I appriciate a girl who wants to look her best. so the short awenser yeah sorta
first of all you are very pretty in your picture lol im a girl but im not bi or lez dont worry lol but no they dont or atleast my boyfriend doesnt! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment