Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Baby care/fingernails?

I accidentally tore off my 3 month old son's pinky fingernail and I am very worried about it. He seems not to be in any sort of pain but I don't think he knows what pain is yet.





My question is..


How long will it take for his pinky fingernail to grow back?Baby care/fingernails?
Kids heal pretty fast. I am sure it hurt him but he doesn't have the 'expectation' of pain that we experienced folks do. From personal experience:


I smooshed my finger and once my nail came off it was tender for a few days. I had flaky skin that was extra tender but then it was ok once the flaky skin came . I just had to be careful not to smash it again because that hurt. I smooshed it the first week of December and it has grown back fully as af the last week or two. So it took me about 4 months to grow back a full thumb nail.Baby care/fingernails?
It won't hurt him! Babies fingernails are like paper, really easily torn! It will only take a few days to grow!
He knows pain. You know pain from the day you are born if it hurt him he would let you know...





Did you pull the whole thing off? If yes it may take a LONG time for it to grow back...
babies known pain in the womb-if you watch abortion vieos if the baby is far enough along it will flench when it is stabbed!





I would call the doctor and ask what to do. How did you do that by the way?
He knows very well what pain is, if he were in pain, he'd cry a lot, it will grow back, don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment